As a nationwide industry leader, Assured Decontamination Service maintains the highest certifications and standards in cleaning, sanitation, and safety compliance.
We have posted our checklist of our certifications and standards illustrating the regulatory compliance and quality assurance standards we follow as part of our commitment to professionalism, compliance and excellence.
1. Bloodborne pathogen training and compliance. (OSHA-29 CFR 1910.1030 et seq.)
2. Personal protective equipment training and compliance. (OSHA-29 CFR 1910.1030(d)(3)(i) and 29 CFR 1910.132 et seq.)
3. Respiratory protection training and compliance. (OSHA-29 CFR 1910.134 et seq.)
4. Hazardous communication training and compliance. (OSHA-29 CFR 1910.1200 et seq.)
5. Project-specific OSHA training, such as Lock Out / Tag Out protocols for machinery, Lift and Fall Protection for ladders and scaffoldings, Hearing Safety for high-noise equipment, and Back Safety for any and all lifting performed by employees.
6. Ongoing OSHA, medical waste handling/transporting, and process training for its employees. (OSHA-29 CFR 1910.1030(g)(2) et seq. and EPA-40 CFR 745.80 Subpart E)
7. Expertise in environmental and regulatory compliance. (DOT, EPA, state & local agencies)
8. Compliance with asbestos regulations. (asbestos may be found in older homes & disturbing of asbestos without proper compliance violates multiple state & federal agency regulations)
9. A bloodborne pathogen and environmental written exposure control program in the event of an accidental exposure incident. (OSHA-29 CFR 1910.1030(c)(1) and 1910.120)
10. A training facility for its employees.
11. Proof of workers compensation insurance.
12. Proof of commercial general liability insurance.
13. Proof of contractor’s environmental liability insurance.
14. Proof of insurance coverage to protect against theft or property damage.
15. Proof of auto insurance for all company vehicles.
16. Biohazard placarding on vehicles where applicable for transport . (DOT-49 CFR Part 172, Subpart D)
17. Medical waste transporter license.
18. Contract with a licensed medical waste disposal company, where applicable.
19. Meeting and adhering requirements for packaging, handling, transporting, and reporting of regulated medical waste. (DOT-49 CFR Part 173, Subpart E and 49 CFR Part 173.6 Subpart A and state environmental agency regulations)
20. Specifically designed chemicals formulated to serve the biohazard remediation industry.
Send us a message through the web form or give us a call at 1-800-924-6384.